- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog or website:
- How do we use your information: We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following way:
- You can contribute to the Services in a number of different ways, including writing reviews, participating in talk threads, and tagging products. We may store these contributions (your "Public Content"), display them to other users, and use them for promotional purposes. Note that if you include personally identifiable information in your Public Content, it can be used and viewed by others. We are not responsible for the information you choose to include in your Public Content.
- Inviting friends. You can invite your friends to join the Services by providing their contact information, or by entering your log-in credentials to import your address book from other sites. We may store and use your friends' contact information to invite them to join and connect with you on the Services. Your friends will always have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving further emails from us.
- Third party services. We allow you to access third party services, such as Facebook and Google, to share your selected Public Content with those services, and import information about who you are connected with on those other services so you can connect with them on the Services. You can always opt out on your KARIF account page. Some of those third party services may also provide us with information from your accounts there to enhance and personalize your use of this Services.. You can modify your privacy settings with those other services directly. For example, you can adjust your privacy setting on Facebook here to prevent your Facebook friends from sharing information about you from their Facebook accounts with KARIF.
- Feedback. You should feel free to give us feedback, register a complaint, or ask questions about using the website. We may store your communications, including any personal information you include in them, so that we can effectively respond to you.
- Administration. We may use the information described above for routine administrative purposes, such as investigating abuses on the Services, responding to user inquiries and enforcing and applying our Terms of Service and Statement.
- Data storage. We store data in the United States.
- Public Content. If you post content for public view on the Services, we may distribute such Public Content to a wider audience by sharing it (or portions of it) on our social media accounts. We will credit you as the source of these contributions by including your account name and profile photo. We will not share your Public Content with third parties so that they can publish it on their own websites and media platforms.
- Third party service providers. We may use third parties to provide technical and customer support, perform tracking and reporting functions, conduct quality assurance testing, perform payment processing and provide other services in connection with our website. We may share information about you with them so that they can perform the services they are required to perform, but they are not permitted to use your personal information other than to provide the services requested by you.
- Third party advertising. Third parties may serve some of the ads on the Services. We do not send any individualized personal information to them, but they may have access to information that they obtain through cookies or that you share with them yourself. Please note that we do not rent, share, sell or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- Aggregate information. We may share non-personal information in the aggregate to third parties relating to user behavior in connection with actual or prospective business relationship with those third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, advertising banners.
- Business transfers. If another company acquires our company or all or substantially all of our assets, that company will possess your information, and will assume the rights and obligations with respect to that information as described in this Statement.
- Investigations. We reserve the right to investigate abuses on the Services, and enforce and apply our Terms of Service and Statement. We may disclose information about you to third parties if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) take action regarding suspected illegal activities; (b) enforce or apply our Terms of Service and Statement; (c) comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; or (d) protect our rights, reputation, and property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public.
- We provide a number of tools to manage the use of your information on the Services. You may receive weekly newsletter communications from us. However, despite any requests to close your account or your indicated email preferences, we may still need to contact you as required by law or on legal matters, for example to inform you of any updates to our Terms of Service or this Statement.
- Our website may contain links to third party websites with which we have no affiliation. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Dispute Resolution If you believe that KARIF has not adhered to this Statement you may write to the KARIF by contacting us via email at email@example.com