Oily skin is a nightmare for most. It takes a lot of care to to maintain oily skin. The worst thing you can do is getting rid of it. Oily skin may be a problem but in the end it will prevent the aging of your skin. So besides stripping the oil from your face, I have five simple steps that will help you tame your oily skin.
1. Wash your face two times daily, not three but two! You don't want to over wash your face because then you're stripping the natural moisture from your face. This will then allow your face to increase oil.
2. Use jojoba oil as a substitute cleanser. Jojoba oil is known to actually clean off the natural oils on your face. It breaks it down and it does not clog your pores. Simply massage the oil on your face. Place a hot damp wash cloth on your face and let it sit until it cools off. Repeat this step until the oil is completely off your skin.
4. Use oil blotting sheets to regulate the oils your skin produce throughout the day.
3. Exfoliate! Exfoliating your skin, can loosen up the pores to prevent acne from oily skin. It will also break down the oils and remove dirt that your skin attracts. Make sure you exfoliate at a maximum of 3 times a week.
5. Clay Mask is perfect for oily skin. It minimizes the pores and reduce the excess shine. Use clay mad about 2 times a week.