With Spring just a few days away, we thought we'd keep you abreast with the top beauty themes trending this Spring! On a general note, Spring beauty and fashion is gravitating towards bright color-blocking or individual bursts of color on different facial areas at a time. Check out our list of top makeup/beauty trends to watch out for to stay ahead of the game!
1. Blue eyeshadow adds a balance to the face despite how pigmented it is. You will through the balance off by wearing highly-pigmented lipstick/gloss. Keep it simple with blue:
3. Orange lipstick will be the star of the show this Spring. Why? Orange has a tarty, bright shade looks perfect on darker complexioned women:
4. An ancient trend re-debuts this Spring with a dramatic cat eyeliner that can fit any look you're going for:
5. You don't need the sun to produce a sun-kissed glow - Glowy skin is in:
6. Hints of green in your overall makeup look will definitely become a huge hit this Spring! Green looks good on most skin tones and makes for a killer combo when combined with a matte brown color if you're feeling "Earthy":
Sale 70% Off
Title for image